Water damage can be a stressful situation for your business or home. You might ask, “How long will it take for my property to be restored?” Although every case is different, HC Marketer can give you some insight.
Immediate response (within 24 hours)
Acting quickly is the most critical aspect of water damage repair. Rapid action can limit the damage. We will arrive after your first call to HC Marketer as soon as possible. This is usually within a couple of hours. Our immediate response includes the following:
- Assessment: Assessing the type and extent of water damage is necessary to develop a restoration strategy.
- Water Extraction: Using professional equipment, we remove as much as possible of water from your property.
- Damage Mitigation: We may elevate or move furniture to prevent further damage. We can also create barriers or do emergency packing-outs.
Dehumidification & Drying (2-7 Days).
The drying and dehumidification processes begin after the initial response. This is the most crucial stage to prevent mold growth or further damage. This process can take 2-7 working days, but it depends on the damage’s severity and the materials used. This phase includes:
- Installation of Drying equipment: Dehumidifiers and air-movers are installed to ensure a suitable drying process.
- Monitoring: Monitor the drying process regularly to make sure it is effective and to make any adjustments necessary.
- Documentation: We maintain detailed records of our drying process, which is necessary for insurance and quality assurance.
Cleaning & Sanitization (1-2 Days)
Cleaning and sanitization are usually done while the drying process continues. According to the cause of the water damage, there may be harmful bacteria and pathogens. Professional cleaning and antimicrobial treatment are required to maintain a healthy environment.
Restoration & Repairs (Varies)
In the final step of water damage restoration, you must make repairs to restore your property to its original condition. This stage can take a long time, depending on the extent and type of damage. This stage could include:
- Minor repairs such as replacing drywall or carpeting or painting.
- Major repairs such as reconstructing rooms or areas in a property.
Patience is the Key
Patience is critical to this entire process. It is essential to be patient and thorough when restoring water damage. Rushing or cutting corners can cause structural issues or mold growth.
We understand the frustration and stress that water damage can cause. We are committed to providing our clients with prompt, reliable, and professional water damage restoration services.
We strive to complete our projects as quickly as possible, but our priority is the quality of the work and our customer’s satisfaction. We are here to answer all your questions, walk you through the entire process and help get your life back on track as quickly as possible.
HC Marketer can help you with water damage restoration if you are in Macomb County or Oakland County. Call us at 248-469-4700. Our team of professionals is available 24/7 to provide you with professional service, peace of mind, and the best possible results during this challenging time.
Service areas include but are not limited to the following communities:
|Saint Clair Shores
|West Bloomfield Township